Make the most of your computer with personal teaching
Enjoy learning new skills on your own computer, in your own home, at your own speed
If you're new to the world of home computing, it can seem very daunting. You may be wondering how to find out about all the things your computer can do. Well, you've got as far as this website, but where now?
Here are 10 good reasons to ask Computer Tutor to help you:
- Learn in the comfort of your own home.
- Sessions booked at a time to suit you.
- Have as many or as few sessions as you want
- Learn on your own laptop or desktop computer.
- Learn at your own pace in a friendly and relaxed environment. No classroom pressures.
- It's just you and the tutor, so it’s easy to ask questions.
- One to one tuition promotes faster and more effective learning.
- Easy to follow course notes are provided.
- Support is only a telephone call away.
- All ages are catered for.
For those people with some experience, more advanced training can be given on a personal or group basis in computer techniques and applications, such as:
- Word Processing
If you think Computer Tutor can help you, simply telephone 01983 528835 & speak to Brian Jacobs, your friendly Isle of Wight computer trainer.
At Computer Tutor we also offer corporate tuition at competitive rates (in the South and South West of England Area) - for further details please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org